RadioReverb Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured on-air on RadioReverb or online on the RadioReverb website www.radioreverb.com or on any of our official social media channels.
You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions when you enter a competition, together with any specific terms for such competition which may be mentioned on-air, in any messages or on this website (“competition information”).
If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions then you should not enter the competition. If there is any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any such competition information, the competition information shall prevail.
These terms and conditions may be amended or varied at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the RadioReverb website www.radioreverb.com.
It is your responsibility to ensure you review these terms and conditions regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes. We recommend that you print and store or save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. Prizes will be as stated. No cash alternative will be offered.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over where prizes are of an adult nature or feature alcohol.
4. The opening and closing date and time for entries is as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before or after these times will be disregarded.
5. All contestants indemnify RadioReverb against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
6. Entrants to phone-in competitions must seek the permission of the bill-payer before calling.
7. Competition winners may be required to take part in publicity activity associated with the competition. RadioReverb(or any third party nominated by RadioReverb) may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and, if applicable, their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without notice and without any fee being paid.
8. In the event of a tie-break, entrants will be asked to participate in a secondary test of skill.
9. Prizes will be described as accurately as possible on-air and where practicable visual examples will be made available via the station website and/or the station’s official social media accounts.
10. In general, entrants cannot win more than one prize, in any one competition. The exception to this rule will apply only where the mechanic of the competition dictates numerous entry elements or levels and whereby a prize can be won at each level of entry
11. Prizes designed specifically for “employees and the workplace” are limited to one prize per workplace.
12. The winner is solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and for any costs, expenses and charges not included in the prize description in the competition information. The prize is also subject to any terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
13. RadioReverb will keep prizes for 3 months, if they have not been collected within this time, winners must forfeit their prize
14. RadioReverb may refuse to provide a prize, or may seek its recovery, in the event of non-entitlement under these Terms or an entrant’s breach of these Terms, or the competition information, or fraud or dishonesty.
15. RadioReverb reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of a prize until proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed and to disqualify the entrant in the event this is not provided, within any period specified by RadioReverb.
16. RadioReverb endeavours to deliver the prize to the winner within twenty eight (28) days from the date of the claim, unless otherwise specified in the competition information. Delivery restrictions may apply to specific competitions.
17. If sponsors have agreed to provide the prize and for whatever reason, are unable to deliver the prize, RadioReverb has no obligation to provide a substitute or alternative prize. No cash alternative will be available.
18. RadioReverb reserve the right to exclude any persons from competitions.
19. The Judges and/or the Station Director’s decision is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prize winners may not enter competitions for a period of six months after winning a prize and photo ID will be required when receiving the prize.