RadioReverb training offers fun, practical engaging courses run by industry professionals and based in our central Brighton studios. Our courses focus on practical skills and hands-on experience with a “learning by doing” approach.
The intensive Radio Presenter’s Workshop has a maximum of eight trainees per course and includes the following subjects:
● Roles in radio and types of radio stations
● Programme planning, timing and production - how to structure a show
● Interviewing techniques & choosing contributors
● Introductions to tech skills, studios and self-operating a mixing desk
● Microphone and voice techniques - finding your voice
● Effective cue writing, scripting and delivery
● The Audience - communicating with an audience; identifying your audience – empathy; connecting with the listener
● Staying legal - legal considerations and broadcast law
To register your interest:
All courses are booked on a first come, first served basis, with a maximum of eight places per workshop.
Our next course takes place on Saturday 6th October from 9.30AM.
To register your interest for a future workshop please email email@example.com
We have now moved to a great new accesible location in Brighton Open Market
In addition to our regular courses in Radio Presenting we also offer bespoke one-to-one Media Training, including advanced audio editing, Social Media, Voiceover, and Podcasting - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.