RadioReverb training offers fun, practical and engaging courses run by industry professionals and based in our central Brighton studios. Our courses focus on practical skills and hands-on experience with a “learning by doing” approach.
The intensive Radio Presenter’s Workshop is a half-day course with a maximum of eight trainees per course. Covering both theory and practical, it includes the following subjects:
● Using a broadcast desk and industry standard playout software.
● Packaging music and speech, and recording a conversation in the studio.
● Presenting and interview technique, and recording interviews on location and in the studio.
● The law and Ofcom rules and regulations.
● Considering your audience and how to pitch a show.
To register your interest:
All courses are booked on a first come, first served basis, with a maximum of eight places per workshop.
Our next course takes place on Saturday 6th October from 9.30AM.
To book your place visit our Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/radio-podcast-training-workshop-tickets-48026003068?aff=es2
To register your interest for a future workshop please email email@example.com
We have now moved to a great new accessible location in Brighton Open Market
In addition to our quarterly courses in radio and podcast presenting, we also offer bespoke one-to-one media training, including advanced audio editing, social media, voiceover, and podcasting - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.