RadioReverb training offers fun, practical and engaging courses run by industry professionals and based in our central Brighton studios. Our courses focus on practical skills and hands-on experience with a “learning by doing” approach.
The intensive Radio Presenter’s Workshop is a five hour course* with a maximum of eight trainees per course. Covering both theory and practical, it includes the following subjects:
- Using a broadcast desk and industry standard playout software.
- Packaging music and speech, and recording a conversation in the studio.
- Presenting and interview technique, and recording interviews on location and in the studio.
- The laws around broadcasting, and Ofcom rules and regulations.
- Post-production: editing audio and creating features.
- Considering your audience and how to pitch a show.
*Please note we have recently expanded the workshop, which now runs for five hours of training time, up from four. Accordingly we have had to raise the attendance fee, but still aim to offer an affordable, value-for-money course.
To register your interest:
All courses are booked on a first come, first served basis, with a maximum of eight places per workshop.
Our next course takes place in early 2019.
To register your interest for a future workshop please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have now moved to a great new accessible location in Brighton Open Market
In addition to our quarterly courses in radio and podcast presenting, we also offer bespoke one-to-one media training, including advanced audio editing, social media, voiceover, and podcasting - please email email@example.com for more details.