RadioReverb training offers fun, practical and engaging courses run by industry professionals and based in our central Brighton studios. Our courses focus on practical skills and hands-on experience with a “learning by doing” approach.
The intensive Radio Presenter’s Workshop is a five hour course with a maximum of eight trainees per course. Covering both theory and practical, it includes the following subjects:
- Using a broadcast desk and industry standard playout software.
- Packaging music and speech, and recording a conversation in the studio.
- Presenting and interview technique, and recording interviews on location and in the studio.
- The laws around broadcasting, and Ofcom rules and regulations.
- Post-production: editing audio and creating features.
- Considering your audience and how to pitch a show.
To register your interest:
All courses are booked on a first come, first served basis, with a maximum of eight places per workshop. Our next course takes place on Saturday 27th April 2019, 9:30am - 3:30pm. Book tickets here.
To register your interest for a future workshop please email email@example.com. Prices are £120 or £85 concessions. If you are entitled to the concessionary rate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE booking.
- Over 60s in receipt of a pension
- People in receipt of Income Support, JSA, ESA or DLA/PIP
We have now moved to a great new accessible location in Brighton Open Market.
In addition to our quarterly courses in radio and podcast presenting, we also offer bespoke one-to-one media training, including advanced audio editing, social media, voiceover, and podcasting - please email email@example.com for more details.